Emily Bourget was the inspiration for Roger & Emily to acquire Wisemagic Tattoo in the spring of 2011. The Bourgets bought the business mainly because of Emily’s passion for tattoos and the art of ink on skin. As you can see from her pictures below, Emily LOVES butterflies and natural tattoos, however this is not her only style of ink on her body.
The shop re-design was the mastermind of Emily Bourget. Emily’s interior design overhaul gave the shop a dark, Gothic look. Ornate fixtures provide “low-light” ambiance throughout the shop. Other features include New Orleans inspired fleur de lis fencing / decor, an office, a piercing room, showroom, & comfortable waiting area.
In 2010 Emily Bourget was a contestant at the Miss Tattoo USA - Dallas. The contest consisted of three different categories; Personality, Poise and Overall appearance to which Emily scored well and became the 2nd runner up! See the gallery below for more images of Emily.
Roger Bourget is renowned for fabricating motorcycles in ways that surpass the limits of both design and performance. Across nearly 20 years, his unique and radical changes have moved the field forward.
- the first V-Twin custom bike with a 170-17 rear tire
- the first jackshaft frame with car tire
- the first to offer a rolling chassis
- the first oil-in-frame/drop-seat chassis
- the first jackshaft design with centered drive train for wide-tire chassis
- created and designed the fat 5 transmission with Jim’s Transmission